Saturday 18 June 2011

A Wonderful Camp Testimony!

Testimonies are very welcome! We would love to hear from you!
Thanks for sharing Olive! What an encouragement!

Olive Odulio
Olive Odulio18 June 02:35
Hi sis lisa and sis starry:
i was truly blest in the camp. Pls help me pray for my desire to further seek God. I wanted to further study to be a better nurse and i am trying to fit everything to fulfill it, one thing is to prove to others that i can be the best nurse of my batch. But after the camp, my desire changed. I desire to further know Him. I just realized that the thickest nursing textbooks that i love to contemplate is not the best and greatest i need. I need the Bible more. I can be a nurse yet i wanted to devote my time in studying his Word by having a time in attending tuesday bible studies, discipleship programs and a full time Sunday for my God instead of focussing on my career.
That God may use me as He help me minister to my husband who is a baby christian and to our 5 wonderful boys.
My desire is to have more knowledge about my God than the secular knowledge i want to fill up my insecurities as a nurse.
I am not sure what His plans are for me but im sure that He wants me to please Him and do His will.
Pls include me in your prayers sis lisa. Thank you so much!
Praying for u and pastor mike too:)
Love,
Sis olive

No comments:

Post a Comment